TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions
- COMPETITION. The competition to which these Terms and Conditions apply, wherein the ENTRANTS submit ENTRIES via the WEBSITE [www.zimzamsafari.com] for a chance to win the PRIZE.
- PRIZE. An all expenses paid, two week luxury safari holiday in Zambia and Zimbabwe, with an approximate value of £55,000 (including £5,000 spending money, but excluding insurance and relevant vaccinations). Any fees or taxes payable will remain the sole responsibility of the WINNER. However, in the event of less than the minimum number of 5,000 ENTRIES being sold by the CLOSING DATE, the PRIZE shall be a cash prize equivalent to 10% of the amount received for ENTRIES into the COMPETITION.
- CHARITY. The winner will furthermore be able to nominate a registered conservation or mental health charity where 5% of the amount received for ENTRIES into the COMPETITION will be donated. The winner may wish to choose to support one conservation and one mental health charity, in which case the 5% will be divided equally between the two charities.
- PROMOTERS. The PROMOTERS are Consolidated Africa Services Ltd, registered address: Manor Farm, Caundle Marsh, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 5LX. The PROMOTERS are the operators of the COMPETITION.
- QUESTION. This is the question which ENTRANTS must answer correctly (in accordance with the answer held by the PROMOTERS) to be eligible to win the PRIZE.
- ELIGIBLE ENTRIES. All ENTRIES received where the ENTRANT correctly answers the QUESTION.
- ENTRY/ENTRIES. An entry or entries made via and in accordance with the instructions set out in the WEBSITE including the receipt of payment of the entry fee.
- ENTRANT. Any person who enters the COMPETITION via the WEBSITE (excludes limited companies, LLP's and partnerships).
- WINNER. The ENTRANT of an ELIGIBLE ENTRY chosen at random on the DRAW DATE who will receive the PRIZE in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- WEBSITE. Website domain name: www.zimzamsafari.com
- LAUNCH DATE. To be advised
- CLOSING DATE. To be advised
- DRAW. A random draw from all ELIGIBLE ENTRIES received on or before the CLOSING DATE.
- DRAW DATE. Within 7 days of the CLOSING DATE.
General Terms and Conditions
- By entering the COMPETITION all ENTRANTS are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- By entering the COMPETITION, all ENTRANTS agree that the PROMOTERS may hold ENTRANTS contact details to inform them of other forthcoming PRIZE DRAWS of a similar nature.
- The COMPETITION is open to all persons over 18 years old, excluding the PROMOTERS, their family, agents, employees, professional advisers and others directly connected with the operation of the WEBSITE.
- The COMPETITION is only open to persons normally resident in England, Scotland or Wales
- The COMPETITION ENTRY FEE is £25.00 per ticket.
- ENTRANTS accept that entry in itself and payment of the £25.00 fee per ticket does not guarantee that they will win the PRIZE.
- No guarantee or representation is made by the PROMOTERS as to the value of the prize, which is estimated at £55,000 and is subject to currency fluctuations and changes in airline and accommodation prices.
- Only ENTRIES made in accordance with the instructions contained on the WEBSITE will be admitted. ENTRANTS must ensure that by entering they do not contravene any of their domestic national laws. ENTRIES must be made in English only.
- ENTRANTS and all associated with the COMPETITION and its activities accept that English Law prevails in the event of any dispute arising.
- The PROMOTERS reserve the right to disqualify any ENTRANT entirely at their own discretion if the ENTRANT has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. ENTRANTS are solely responsible for providing the PROMOTERS with accurate current details.
- Each ENTRY with the correct answer to the QUESTION entitles the ENTRANT to one chance to win the PRIZE. i.e. 50 entries with the correct answer to the QUESTION generates 50 chances to win the PRIZE. Cardholder limited to 40 purchases / £1000 per day and 1000 purchases/£25000 per competition.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time.
- All ENTRIES become the property of the PROMOTERS upon receipt and will not be returned.
- ENTRANTS access the COMPETITION by pressing the ENTER COMPETITION button on the WEBSITE and following the instructions set out on the WEBSITE.
- ENTRANTS accept that in entering the COMPETITION, they are exercising skill and judgement in arriving at the answer to the QUESTION and that in so doing, they acknowledge that this is NOT a lottery.
- ENTRY is accepted once the process is completed with the ENTRANT providing their contact details including email address and telephone number.
- The draw date is final and will not be extended.
- No refunds will be made at any time for any reason.
- The DRAW will take place in the presence of a solicitor and invited guests, including members of the press. The PROMOTERS decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into about the result of the COMPETITION following determination of the WINNER
- The WINNER shall be contacted by email and/or telephone immediately following the DRAW DATE. In the event that the WINNER fails to contact the PROMOTER within 28 days after the DRAW confirming acceptance of the PRIZE, a second DRAW will be made to find a replacement WINNER, the former WINNER’S entry being declared void. In those circumstances the provisions of these Terms and Conditions relating to the WINNER shall apply to the replacement WINNER.
- ENTRANTS agree that the usual requirements under the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 for goods and services ordered online to be supplied within 30 days will not apply to this COMPETITION.
- Unless the WINNER has indicated that he or she wishes to remain anonymous, the WINNER’S name and town of residence will be publicised on the WEBSITE for as long as the PROMOTERS decide.
- The WINNER will be required to prove his or her identity by way of Passport or Picture Driving Licence.
- The PROMOTERS will not be liable for any loss (economic or otherwise) suffered to, or sustained by, any person or property as a result of any act or omission of the PROMOTERS, its agents or officers in developing, planning and administering the COMPETITION or distributing the PRIZE to the WINNER.
- The PROMOTERS accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within the PRIZE details, description or specification or any other part of the WEBSITE. It is the responsibility of each ENTRANT to satisfy himself/herself as to the accuracy of the details.
- The PROMOTERS do not accept any liability suffered by any ENTRANT for any losses due to matters beyond their control. This includes but is not limited to failures by computers, failure of the WEBSITE, banking system failures or problems associated with high levels of Internet Traffic, server faults or any other reason.
- None of the above shall constitute the creation of any form of contract or joint venture or other agreement between the ENTRANT and the PROMOTERS.
- If the PROMOTERS are aware of or have reason to suspect any form of fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, fraudulent concealment, hacking or interference with the functionality of the WEBSITE then any ENTRY arising from this will be void.
- ENTRANTS should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions. All ENTRANTS will be treated equally.